Learn the rules
Knock down all 10 pins and you win. Alternate players and teams and keep it going till one team clears the board. Wanna learn the finer points of the game? We've got you covered below.
Fōwling™ (pronounced FOE-ling) is a rowdy marriage between football, bowling, and horseshoes. Players grab a pigskin and take aim at their opponent's 10 bowling pins—first team to fowl all 10 pins wins the game, and bragging rights. Its portability makes Fōwling™ the perfect on-the-go game set for tailgates, BBQs, beach days, backyard celebrations—FōwlOn!™
HOW TO PLAY?
We'll make it easy on you. Throw a football at ten bowling pins until one team knocks the other team's down. Learn a few other simple rules like Fair Ups, Overtime, Sudden Death, and BONK™ and you'll be a Fōwling™ pro in no time.
- FōwlOn!™ - Get ready to impress your family and friends with the first ever portable Fōwling™ game set! Set includes 20 weighted composite pins, two 34" x 30" boards, one football, one air pump, and endless fun.
- UNIQUE GAME PLAY - Do you have the skill (or luck!) to knock down all 10 of your opponent's bowling pins before they knock down yours? FōwlOn!™
- INSTANT WIN - Do you live life on the edge, take risks, bask in the glory of greatness? If on any player's FIRST throw of the game—with all 10 pins still standing—the red center pin is knocked OFF the board…AND if all other pins remain standing...you my friend have WON the game on the spot. We call that a BONK™! Take a bow. You're a Fōwling™ master. Or lucky. Either way, you're not paying for beers today.
- PORTABLE - You're going to love the fact that the pins, pump, and pigskin easily store within latching boards for quick and easy transport.
- ALL AGES - Folks of all ages and skill levels love to Fōwl!
Experience the warehouse
Born at the Indy 500 in 2001, Fōwling™ appeared at the first Fowling Warehouse™ in Hamtramck, Michigan in 2014. Today, consumers can visit Fowling Warehouses™ in Michigan, Ohio, Georgia, and Indiana.