FANS ATTENDING SELECT IU FOOTBALL GAMES HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN A FŌWLING PORTABLE SET AND UP TO $1,500 IN CASH PRIZES
Fōwling™ has partnered with Indiana University Athletics to sponsor four on-field halftime challenges at home football games against Illinois (9/2), Western Kentucky University (9/17), Michigan (10/8), and Maryland (10/15). Few things are more American than NCAA football, tailgating, and winning free prizes. Fōwling™ — pronounced FOE-ling — is the rowdy mash-up of football, bowling, and horseshoes where players throw a pigskin at their opponent's 10 bowling pins until one player knocks them all down.
The halftime challenge consists of two people battling head-to-head with 30 seconds on the clock. The first contestant to knock down all 10 pins wins a $500 VISA gift card. Both contestants will go home with a portable Fōwling™ set — so everyone wins.
Game attendees can tailgate with the Fōwling™ team to try their hand at the game, win giveaways, and walk away with some free swag.
- FōwlOn!™ - Get ready to impress your family and friends with the first ever portable Fōwling™ game set! Set includes 20 weighted composite pins, two 34" x 30" boards, one football, one air pump, and endless fun.
- UNIQUE GAME PLAY - Do you have the skill (or luck!) to knock down all 10 of your opponent's bowling pins before they knock down yours? FōwlOn!™
- INSTANT WIN - Do you live life on the edge, take risks, bask in the glory of greatness? If on any player's FIRST throw of the game—with all 10 pins still standing—the red center pin is knocked OFF the board…AND if all other pins remain standing...you my friend have WON the game on the spot. We call that a BONK™! Take a bow. You're a Fōwling™ master. Or lucky. Either way, you're not paying for beers today.
- PORTABLE - You're going to love the fact that the pins, pump, and pigskin easily store within latching boards for quick and easy transport.
- ALL AGES - Folks of all ages and skill levels love to Fōwl!